just a friendly reminder that for over a hundred years, pit bulls used to be referred to as “the nanny dog” and their main job was as babysitters.
- in temperance tests (the equivalent of how many times your kid can poke your dog in the eye before it bites him) of all breeds the most tolerant was the golden retriever. the second most tolerant was the pit bull. temperament evaluations by the american temperament test society give american pit bull terriers a very high passing rate of 82.6%, while the average passing rate for the other 121 dog breeds tested was only 77%.
- pit bulls are not naturally human aggressive. in fact pit bull puppies prefer human company to their mother’s two weeks before all other dogs.
- no spayed/neutered, indoor pit bull has ever killed a person.
- contrary to the popular myth, pit bulls DO NOT have locking jaws.
- approximately 6000 pit bulls are put to death every day, by far the highest number of any breed euthanized.
This message is so important.
Fucking seriously though. I love my pitbull more than anything and she’s 100x more well behaved than our little dog and most other dogs I know.
Things I call my dog
- Dinker Dog
- Wiener Dog
- Dork Dog
- Butt Dog
- STOP BARKING!
Poohead, Pooface, Poobutt, Poopers, Baby Poos, Baby Poopoos, Little Shit, Hey Asshole
Glad I’m not the only person who calls their dogs “poohead”. Sometimes “poopface”, but only when they are being naughty.
“At what point must a female senator raise her hand to be recognized over her male colleagues?”
Sen. Leticia Van de Putte (D) TX (via tenaflyviper)
If you guys aren’t doing anything this Friday, you should come by the Visual Arts Building at UTD from 6:30 to 8:30 to see my show and enjoy the work of other great photographers! If you come, I totally promise to love you forever and ever. #photography #UTD #art #texas #student
Golly, story of my life. #500Xgallery #fatsofinstagram #fat #thin #books #pink #fatspiration
Test prints to infinity and beyond!
Well, what I though might have been 5 angry ant or mosquito bites are beginning to look more like 5 very very angry spider bites which are now roughly the size of golf balls and are becoming blotchy discolored and swelling. Soooo… I’ll be going to the doctor’s right about now.
Oh Geez…the winged spawns of satan, AKA Mayflies, have arrived.
1/18 older »